lunes, 28 de octubre de 2019


Due to recent events, I lost part of a personal music collection, for trusting someone who later betrayed me. I don't recall exactly which artists and albums were, so they will probably never be uploaded.

Then, I was very upset and sad about what happened and i thought it was best to retire and close the blog.

But you are not to blame, neither do i.

This music library is always free, you will never be charged for downloading music, however, donations are always accepted for work and time spended on it.

The blog belongs to everyone, regardless of who uploads the content, so I can't make a selfish decision and close the blog.

I still don't know what I will do.

{ 7 comentarios... read them below or Comment }

  1. How do I help/donate? The link for help/donate is not working. I love what you do so much, thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You can use this link to donate:

      https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9ED2C65LW99BS&source=url

      Eliminar
    2. And thank you in advance, i would be glad if you can donate something.

      Eliminar
    3. Done! not much but i hope it helps you. Thank you!

      Eliminar
    4. Hey pal, i got a gift for you, if you are interested.
      Please reach out to my fb page to talk about it.

      Eliminar
    5. Hi, I recently permanently deleted my fb so I can't reach out via fb. Is there any other way I can reach out?

      Thanks!

      Eliminar
    6. Google hangouts, reach me out at: asakigurk@gmail.com
      Send me an message.

      Eliminar

¡Debes Saber! Esta pagina no dispone de links de descarga, salvo para aquellos discos que estén oficialmente permitidos o autorizados por la banda. Para obtener un enlace de los álbums no autorizados únete a nuestra Comunidad en Facebook o visita nuestro Fan Page o puedes usar el Streaming en VK para descargar con tu navegador Descubre cómo aquí

- Copyright © 2014 Zona Manga: México - Create by xCanibalx